Thanks Transamerica for all your help.
JOIN THE BEST...
The Good Life Games is Volunteers!
“We invite you to “Get in the Games” by volunteering…”
To be a volunteer (click here) for a registration form
Send completed form to Walt Deal, 1262 Brookside Drive, Clearwater, FL 33764
For information: call Walt/Peggy Deal 727-441-9463.
• Events Committee: set events, evaluate games, determine hospitality and volunteer needs
• Hospitality Committee: greeters, go-fers, food servers
• Office Administration Committee: organizers, phone callers, clerical staffers, envelope stuffers, T-shirt, medal, award, flyer and poster design and production
• Volunteer Development Committee: recruiters, trainers, planners
• Registration: input game registration information
• Special Events: plans and produce opening and closing ceremonies
• Distribution Committee: distributes flyers and posters throughout Pinellas County
• Presentation Committee: presents Good Life Games promotional information to communities and clubs
• Year Around Training Committee: develops and oversees year around training opportunities in a variety of sports
• History: reconstructs the 33rd year history of The Good Life Games. Preserves it in photos, videos, and writing.
If you have only a couple of hours or even more, the time you donate to the Good life games is greatly appreciated. Those individuals volunteering for four (4) hours or more will receive a special Good Life Games Volunteer T-shirt.
Need more information on event times and dates?
If you are interested in volunteering: CLICK HERE!
CALL GLG OFFICE: (727) 669-1361 Ext. 233
MAIL VOLUNTEER FORM TO: